Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What A Rectum!

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq" John Kerry


Scrappleface: "Let me make this crystal clear, as crystal clear as I can make it; It's not the fault of the Iraqi's that your country has become purgatory for our bad students. I hope everyone, Sunni, Shia, and freedom-fighting insurgent alike will find it in their hearts to forgive me." John Kerry

I was shocked by Kerry's comments the other day. For him to not clarify his meaning immediately, if he indeed flubbed by not telling the joke right, is one thing. But to delay apologizing or at least address his comments, spoke volumes and seemed to be out of fear of his damaging the elections, not because he wanted to apologize to the Troops.
These days, you have to be very smart, with todays military everything is computerized and very high tech.
I am very proud of my son in the military, and to slam him and others in the service, how dare you. I certainly don't want you to be my son's Commander In Chief!

No comments: