Monday, November 20, 2006

Icing On The Cake...

Most know that I've been working alot, but that it's a good thing. Today really sucked the big one. It was the last of a long string of days in a row, and one of my patients ended up having a psychotic episode which ruined my whole day. Poor thing she really needed alot of help, but meanwhile she was incoherent, yelling non stop, and incontinent hurling poop all over, throwing her food etc etc. Enough said, it was a horrible fucking day. Then after transferring her to a better place for her to get the right treatment, a lockdown facility, we learn that she had lice. They called me up to bitch that I didn't tell them she had the lice. Hell I didn't know that she had them and immediately started scratching. I stayed an extra hour after the end of my shift changing out of my clothes and showering with kwell, not wanting to contaminate my car or house. The end to a perfect day, NOT! Well now I'm home and my hair is brittle after shampooing with the kwell, wonderful stuff, but at least I'm lice free. Just one more application in a week. Sigh.

No comments: