Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Smoke On The Water, Fire In The Sky...

While driving home the other day, I had been stuck behind all kinds of traffic, with alot of construction crap going on as well, my daughter always used to tell me, it happens, "just to piss you off".
Well, just as I got into the passing lane and out from all the construction, and about to really open it up, 'Smoke On The Water' came on the radio, one of my all time favorite tunes. Because of an earlier speeding ticket that I got from having the radio so loud I didn't hear the radar detector going off, (major fuck up), I slowed down so as not to worry about missing any radar, and to really enjoy the music.
Ahhhh, back to my roots, heh.
When I got home, I listened to several renditions looped of Machine Head

Deep Purple.......Music soothes the soul.......The Idea

;)

No comments: