Thursday, July 24, 2008

Timely Break

I found myself outside on the top of a metal ladder during a thunderstorm. I was so wanting to get to a finishing point, or to get done with what I was working on, but thought better of it. So I climbed down from the ladder and thought I could do some of the work off the ladder, my mind wandered to remembering my superstitious dad not letting me count railroad cars or walk under ladders, well this remembered while walking under the ladder, so not wanting to totally be fucked, I came indoors. Here's a picture of my dad with my daughter when he was an older guy.

I'll wait until the storm passes, and will take a break and check some of my favorite blogs. ;) I've gotten alot done today which makes me feel very good, it's so easy to get distracted and just enjoy relaxing around here. I love my home but want to get these projects completed. I will post before and after pictures soon I hope, especially the after part.

While checking out some of my military sites, I came across this very awesome online radio station check it out. It changes with every DJ;

HOOAH!!!! Radio

No comments: