Sunday, June 18, 2006

There Is No "WE"

There is no "we'.

"We" don't need to talk, I've learned all I need to know. I am done. As I've said earlier, I don't need your drama. Interesting your timing, that only after your soulmate kicks your ass out do you want to talk.

You do however need to mail me the taxes, sign the quit deed correctly, sign the title correction paper, and get the pile of motorcycle parts and spotlights off the property. You have been in contempt of court for a very long time.

Besides coming to the property to remove these items, I don't want your sorry ass anywhere around me. Stay away from me. For all of the years I stood by you, took care of you, loved you, shared with you. For you to fuck around on me all throughout our marriage, lie to me constantly while looking me right in the face, you are not the person I thought you were. I don't know who you are, except that I know you aren't the caliber person that I would want to have anything to do with.

How dare you do this routine with me. I can see right through you. Leave me alone, and stay far away from me.

Hell, move back to New York, there is nothing holding you back here except for transferring your drug rehab program.

No comments: