Sunday, June 25, 2006

Reins

With all of the drama going on with L**, drinking, depression, desperation, everyone being pissed at him, his soulmate having kicked his ass out, his stuff thrown into a storage place, no where to stay, no real job, still in the diversion program, drug testing etc etc.

He needs to do some real soul searching. For him to be feeling sorry for himself is understandable, but don't drag it out. Recognize it and deal.

I recognize that he needs rescuing again. I can't do this, so I have notified his sister and let her know what's been happening to the best of my knowledge. I am transferring 'the reins' to her / his family to watch over him now. I have been covering for him probably being the worst enabler for years. But also rescued him repeatedly. His anxiety attacks were pretty trippy alone.

It would be nice to think he would actually figure his shit out for himself.

Everyone must remember how he has always been good at manipulation and the telling of half truths twisting the real truth. To everyone, beware.

No comments: