Monday, May 22, 2006

To Not Feel Anything

At times I would like to think that I could be forgiving....
But some things are just unforgivable. Lies, deceit, affairs etc etc. Folks tell me that I need to forgive to get through these feelings of anger. But I've come to the realization that I'm starting to not feel anything at all towards him. He seems to have told others untrue stories of how things happened, big surprise there, and if that's his way of dealing with it, it only makes me sad that some folks actually believe his shit. In the past he has acted so horrible towards me, and now while others watch he is sooo nice, saying things like, have a nice trip, making it look like he still cares, what bullshit. And even if he truly feels that he does care, fuck him, it doesn't make up for all the crap that he shoveled my way for our whole marriage.
Karma has already got his bitch girlfriend in that she broke her foot. And again he's trying to get something out of it looking into suing the restaurant. Sigh. He'll be getting his payback for his crap all too soon. Knowing this has been more than comforting.
Seeing this lying sack of shit while back in New York he seems to have been more focused in getting "stuff", rather than concerning himself with how his mother will be in the absence of her husband. Knowing that his dad drove a lexus with all the bells and whistles, making sure that his mom knows that he doesn't have a car several times twice that I heard him say. I felt like telling her how he fell asleep at the wheel and crashed several cars and only just got back his drivers license from the diversion program. It is so phony to watch him act like he cares, it drove me nuts to watch his bullshit, but I digress. He's showing himself to be a gold digger instead of a caring son, just very sad. Hopefully he will figure it out in his lifetime, but I have some serious doubts as he can be an arrogant asshole.

No comments: