Sunday, November 27, 2005

Preparations

Well, I'm feeling like I've gotten most everything pre done that I can think of. Laundry, grocery shopping (microwave easy stuff), and cleaned the house. I'll be having surgery tomorrow, and won't be able to lift, twist or do stairs for awhile. This frustrates me to no end, I'm sure I'll see stuff that I want to get done and won't be supposed to do it.
Even though I have alot of confidence in my surgeon (I scrubbed with her in surgery many times in the past and love her surgery ethic and how she remained calm in emergent situations). The odd sense of nervousness creeps into my heart and mind. While trying to tell myself everything will be alright, as I know it will be, this twitch keeps annoying me and putting stupid thoughts into my head. I will probably look back after my surgery and read this entry and feel pretty damn stupid.
With all that's going on in my life right now, I just don't want anything to happen to me until I know that the kids will be treated fairly. This is probably what is nagging at me, and so I should throw this feeling out the window, as my kids are the greatest and I shouldn't worry about them at all.

No comments: