Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Making "Nice"

I have friends who have been remaining “friends” with both of us, so they've had to endure meeting the bitch too, sorry.
A girlfriend told me last night how the bitch told her to be “nice” to me, because I was “going through hard times”.
How dare she try to make herself seem or look compassionate, that’s so far from the truth, weaseling in acting like she’s a friend herself. Or worse yet that she is “healing” in any way, bullshit.
Such an unethical bitch un-fucking-believable. That’s probably how she thinks that her holistic healing is validated as well, bitch.
That my friend wouldn’t be “nice” to me in the first place. How dare she even enter into it as though she’s “healing”. Fuck her. Truth of the matter is that they know what a bitch she really is, they are only being “nice” to her.
Yes I’m angry, for her to mess with their minds pisses me off. She tries to make it look like she means so well, and feels sorry, well she is so full of shit.

Also, talking with yet another friend; here I spent alot of time carrying out all of his clothes taping the hangers together, putting his shoes, socks etc., into bags and putting them into the cars sitting outside the house, so he could pick up his stuff with the clothes being protected in the car if the weather turned bad. Well, his version is that I put the stuff outside in the yard. Makes me wonder what he's telling other folks about what's really going on here....

No comments: