Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Arm Signal's

While driving home I was thinking about folks using or not using turn signals. I like to use arm signals alot, I like to wave my arm around in the air enjoying the breeze, funnel the air in various directions, play the air guitar, beat my thumb on the car to a beat on the radio, and just generally feel the air blowing through my fingers. I find myself not using a turn signal if I'm in the turn lane as it should be obvious, shouldn't it? If I'm changing lanes or turning in a position that doesn't involve or effect anyone else I usually don't use a signal. Man this seems to piss some folks off, more reason not to use... I do however use a turn signal if it does involve another car. I really don't know why I'm stingy with using signals. When I'm on my way home or on a lonely road where I'm the only vehicle for miles around, using a signal now, isn't that the same as if a tree falls in a forest if there's no one around does it make any noise. Does someone experience joy from knowing that I used my signal?
OK, I will try to use my signals more

No comments: