Thursday, January 13, 2005

Mumbo Jumbo....

My husband at times can seem almost clairvoyant. Not to sound out there or anything, but he has an extremely insightful perspective about people that are close to him. What makes me say this now is, that when he got home from work I told him about our friend having the heart attack, and he had been attempting to call him several times over the last few days, sensing that something was wrong. He even showed me his cell phone log that had all of the failed attempts at trying to reach him. (This isn't a friend that he regularly calls either).
Over the many years that we've been together, I would make what I'd think was a random call to him, and then learn that he had wanted me to call. I love how this makes me feel so very close with him, like we're connecting on a higher level of sorts. I found myself trying it out on him, where I would focus on him and wish him to call me. Kind of creepy how it seems to work, but because of his ablilities I think, not mine.....

No comments: