Monday, February 02, 2009

Catch Up Time

Wow, these past few months have just whizzed by me.
December was a very fun month for me, my son Nick, and Sarah my daughter came home and we had a whirlwind visit. We had a very fun Solstice party and got to see many friends and family, drank Irish Car bombs or "mom bombs", I found out that I was making them stronger by mistake, but they were very tasty. We also went to the Nutcracker, what a treat that was. Just all being together was just the best and I was in heaven.
I've been sick since late December through January with a nagging cold, wavering at about 80 to 85% healthy. My symptoms have gone through everything but a sore throat. I'm rarely sick so I don't do sick well, I have had absolutely no energy, whine whine whine. But I'm starting to feel much better finally! I should have the strongest antibodies known to man now lol. I think the reason this cold has hung on so long is due to all of the fun activities, parties and go go go stuff, not giving my body time to get better. The weather this winter has been colder and the wind has been pretty brutal more than I ever remember experiencing here in Colorado, so the weather sure didn't help my being sick. So now it's already February, man where does the time go. The groundhog saw his shadow so they tell us we have yet another 6 weeks of winter.

Now that I'm starting to feel better I can work on some of the projects that I have planned around the house. Starting of course on the inside ;) So excuse me while I roll up my sleeves lol.

No comments: