Thursday, May 31, 2007

Stupidity

Last week I felt I was getting a urinary tract infection, I haven't had one of those in years. Actually I can't remember when the last time I've had one.
Anyway, I was feeling very cold at home thinking it was just because it was cold outside, so I got under the electric blanket and felt better. In hind sight, I had an extremely high fever and was chilling. Not wanting to pay the high copay if I went to the ER, I waited until Tuesday since it was a 3 day weekend, to be seen and get the necessary antibiotics to start taking. Allowing the infection more time to fester and get truly out of hand was horrible and I got extremely sick. I am much better now but man did it knock me for a loop. While I'm feeling better, I'm still feeling very drained and just tired. Next time if I feel I'm coming down with something, I'll bite the bullet and pay the higher copay and go into the ER.

No comments: