Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day









What a wonderful Mother's Day I had, it's been a fabulous week. Not to sound too sappy here but it still is responsible for my great mood that I'm in ;)


I don't know where quite to start, so I'll start somewhere in the middle just to be different.


My son called me from wherever he was to wish me a Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day. I was in heaven for those precious few minutes. I know how hard it is for him to make time with his military work/commitments so this meant the world to me.
My daughter also called me and we will get together in a few weeks to get facials and pedicures together, what fun that will be. My birthday was wonderful as I described earlier.
At work I had these beautiful flowers delivered to me from my kids and everyone at work got to enjoy them with me. They all told me what great kids I had and of course that just made me beam with more pride, as I do have the greatest kids. I had to laugh as they know where I've been living lately, and it's been at work ha ha to have the flowers delivered at work. I moved the flowers around to different places at work to enjoy them throughout the day and now I've brought them home to enjoy.
Just being remembered in such a wonderful way is just the best, and I thank you all for it. A very humbling experience.

Rereading this I noticed that I keep referring to my kids as "kids". I must say they are wonderful young adults in their own right these days. So I shouldn't refer to them as kids. I do believe they will each change the world for the better in their own special way. Actually I feel as if they already have in some ways ;)




No comments: