Sunday, October 23, 2005

Shards Of Broken Rubble Ashes And Debris

Well I've learned today how L** has been making advances to other women over the years. I just got an email from a friend telling me.

How I was so blind to all of this, just kills me. Another friend also told me of advances made by L** to another woman. And a third woman also with the same story. In a way verifying each other's stories.
It was said to L** and the bitch about how can you build a relationship out of shards of broken rubble ashes and debris. Well they deserve each other. Both have been so damn deceitful, telling nothing but lies. I am truly done here.
Here's the e-mail that I received just this morning:

Jan, I love you and please call me. Any night you're up late, I get home about 11:15 PM. I'd like to see you and be your friend through this. Drugs warp people's minds and now that I work as a 911 operator, I hear daily with the fall-out of crystal meth - it destroys brains and lives. Stop blaming yourself.

In 1985 when I bought my condo and L** came over to advise me about how to rough in a basement bathroom, he grabbed me from behind and started kissing my neck and groping my breasts. I was shocked. I pulled away and told him in no uncertain terms that I was not interested, that you were my friend.

He tried again on another occasion, after I was married, I think it was the summer of 1991. I do not believe he was any stranger to adultery even back then, he seemed morally quite comfortable with it. He let me know he was still interested if I ever changed my mind. I made it a point to never be alone with him after that.

So many times I thought about telling you. But I would see how happy you were, and what beautiful children you had, and did not want to cause you or your family pain. I'm only telling you because you obviously need to know this now. Stop blaming yourself. He was NEVER a faithful husband, he was a cheater from early on. Such men do not change. I'm sorry, but it is true. I'd like to be a better friend to you now, if you'll let me. I want to see you. Love, L***

No comments: