Saturday, August 01, 2009

Gosh, So Much Has Gone By

Has it really been last February since I wrote any entry here? Wow, so much has happened, good things. I have been pretty busy with working alot, but the overtime has been really good to pay off my ex half the worth of my retirement and also have money to get a few things done around the house.

My son came home for a wedding and it was great spending time with him and his friends. He looked awesome, no surprise there, he loves what he's doing and I'm so very proud of him.

My daughter is shining and her focus on her future is awesome. She is so smart and kind, I am so very proud of her too.

I love all of my kids choice of friends, they are all great people which love life and enjoy living to the max.

I'm doing okay, working on finishing the basement, which has been hanging over my head for years, it's good to see that I'm finally getting to a point where it'll be a reality being finished!

It's been raining alot this summer, which I love as it's been so dry here. Makes me wonder what kind of winter Colorado will give me in a few months. As I finish the downstairs, it'll be good putting in the insulation as that should help on the heating bill.

Aside from that, I'm working trying to lose weight again, sigh. I've been working out more, with walking and jogging on my road outside and doing the stairs while at work. My daughter and I did the Bolder Boulder race, what a kick that was. We walked and jogged and had the best time.

That's all for now, I had been planning on doing the Muddy Buddy race August 16th up in Boulder, but signed up for some overtime instead. Quite the excuse, but I really wanted to do that race, it sounded like so much fun. My goal was to just finish lol.

No comments: