Sunday, October 05, 2008

Awesome Times


My son came to town this weekend for a wedding and we had the best time.






It was so fun seeing this group of friends all together, and we all had bombs, I forgot the complete name, but it was a shot of Jameson whiskey, a half pint of Guinness, and then you drop a shot of Baileys cream in, then shoot it down, if you don't drink it right away the cream makes the last of the drink awful. I was preparing myself to vomit, not feeling I'd be able to do it, but it was placed in front of me so I thought what the hell. It was very delicious, really. Quite the combo of tastes, it was my first one and it was really quite good.


We sang karaoke and had the best time playing Rock Star, what a fun game, I can see how this game could get habit forming, probably just like Mario.











All good things must come to an end as they say, the weekend came and went too quickly.

No comments: