Sunday, September 14, 2008

"The Total Transformation"



I've been hearing an advertisement for a few months now about how to get your abusive and disrespectful child back on track. Called the "total transformation" correcting behavior problems, back talking, and defiance. I don't have any bad behaving children, but this ad has made me very curious as to what this program is all about. What works beyond what has been tried for the last billion years?


Maybe it's a brain chip, the kid gets zapped if they get out of line, or perhaps the zapper if they go out of any area deemed a no go. I can see the guy pushing the button now, 5--4--3--2--...hope they aren't in a bad mood?


5 comments:

JMoney said...

The Total Transformation program is great. It helps not only your child but you as a parent. It's much much cheaper than sending your teen to an expensive boarding school. It's also guaranteed. Check it out here. www.online-family-help.com

Christina said...

I'm actually writing an online journal about my experience with the Total Transformation.

The Total Transformation is basically behavior therapy. It gives parents tools and techniques to use when their kids our out of line and tips to use to keep them in line.

I've found it to be helpful.

If you want to read about our experience, check out Total Transformation Review

Anonymous said...

I agree. There is nothing wrong with what's been done for all time. However, lots of parents nowadays aren't taught those things that have been done in the past. The Total Transformation simply does that. I've written a review at my Positive Parenting Skills website.

MattyMSM said...

I have used it, it's not magic, or difficult, it's just an easier way to parent your kids. I have a link to it from my website so that you can try a free trial.

http://www.centralmainesportsblog.com/

The link is on the right hand side.

Anonymous said...

It really is a great program. It's not magic and it takes a lot of work on the parent's part. The program definately gives you valuable tools to use with kids that don't fall into that "compliant" child role..

There's a great review at www.kid-tested-parent-approved.com

Come check it out if you have questions.

Missy