Saturday, August 16, 2008

David and Gail's New Home

A few days ago, we went up to see the sculpture exhibit in Loveland, but got there too late for the show, but just in time for family visits. We obviously were on mountain time, a term I use for being a tad bit late often times, and had fun just relaxing and hanging out in Boulder, actually doing laundry but it was a wonderful day. Any time I spend with my daughter is great, it doesn't matter what we do, just spending time together is lots of fun for me. I'd love to spend time with my son as well, but that will have to wait a bit. Actually, we started the day out having an awesome breakfast at Lucille's, a great cajin breakfast place, yum, and thanks to Kim who treated!
This is a picture of the gorgeous view which is Loveland in the distance. What a great place they have, it just has a good feel to it, and it's great that they live so much closer now than when they lived down in Durango.
We stayed and ended up salsa dancing late into the evening, which was a great time too.

No comments: