Tuesday, April 18, 2006

"FINE UPSTANDING LYING SACK OF SHIT"

It's interesting how he feels that he's the one wronged here.

What a Fine upstanding lying sack of shit
"LSOS"

I've recently learned how he's not only been lying to me but to others as well. He probably lies to himself.

He's been such a fan of talking about getting back to his good spiritualism/energy/karma; with all of his bad behavior, actions and deceit it'll come back to bite him in the butt, and I predict very soon. This just coming from me, and I'm no psychic reader.

Funny, but what I remember most of his talking about his past "spiritualism" looking back in the 70's, was mostly describing devil worship/witchcraft/metaphysical type stuff. His current girlfriend is helping him get back to this spiritualism/darkness. Why oh why didn't I see him and his actions more clearly all those years ago.

Love is blind as they say, but truth is like getting laser surgery and seeing very clearly for the very first time in my life.

While I lost alot of years with this despicable lying sack of shit, at least I have rid myself of him. Living without him these past few months have been wonderful, aside from the divorce issues. Looking back at my having to put up with his anger and rages, using the crystal changed him into a man that was very troubled.

He wouldn't brush his teeth for weeks, didn't bathe very often, his hygeine in general was awful. He didn't comb or brush his hair, when it was long it was horrible, he would just pull it back into an uncombed pony tail, so when he cut it that was a bit of an improvement. His poor hygeine mixed with his short temper that the crystal methamphetamine was doing made him a real mess.

I do hope he gets his life together, not for me I'm done, but he needs to get it together for the kids. I want my kids to have a father. I do have a feeling that his relationship with the kids will always be tainted, which is very sad.

At least I still have alot of good years ahead of me to get enjoyment out of life. I hope my kids stay ever strong to get through this. I know how hard this has been on them and I'm so sorry that there isn't alot I can do to help them, other than to be there for them.

I am so very glad that he honored the one rule I insisted on, that rule being to keep the drugs away from the kids. I didn't want him using around the kids, this was a rule that he hated, but again I am so glad that this was enforced by me. My kids I don't think would be where they are in life today if they would have been subjected to drugs in their lives. This was a constant battle, once the kids started junior high and high school. He would leave crap out on the counter at night almost wanting the kids to see the stuff so he could come out of the closet. I found myself doing "rounds" every night clearing up the junk and putting it all away. He on several occasions would tell me how he wanted to do drugs with our daughter, as he wanted to "connect with her on this level". This LSOS actually was gleeful when she went off to college, saying that she would probably be introduced to drugs while at college. He seemed very disappointed when she told of how she had gone to a party and hated how stupid everyone acted and disliked that druggie atmosphere.

That's when I started telling him that the kids needed a father, not a friend.

I'm putting this ugly divorce behind me as soon as I get the papers from the court. I am moving on and I will survive this. I have great kids, my family and friends are the best. I love my inlaws and want to keep connected to them, I didn't divorce them. My inlaws are not aware of any of these horrid details, as my sister in laws told me how they didn't feel their parents could handle the stress of learning about all of his fuck ups; many affairs, falling asleep at the wheel, getting suspended until 2007, his class 3 felony charges, and his crystal methamphetamine addiction, being in their 80's. I don't want to hurt them any more than they already have been. He told them that "we separated", I wouldn't let him get away with that crap, and told them that he had an affair and left me.

1 comment:

scratchzilch said...

hey...my name is shakthi, you posted on my blog a while ago about reading about my family and wished me luck in chicago. i really respect the strength you have in dealing with your ex husband, and thank you for your sweet comment. take care.