Thursday, February 02, 2006

BOOYA!

I am so very proud of my daughter.
She will be graduating with three majors, Music, Japanese and Cum Laude Fine Arts.
I was just able to reserve a room on campus for this wonderful celebration, and am very happy about this. This room has a patio/deck outside facing the Flat Irons in Boulder.
Several family and friends will be flying in for this wonderful occasion to help congratulate my daughter in all of her wonderful achievements.
I've just learned a new word, "booya", (It means basically, "bam!", "in your face", and "hell yeah", all at the same time. A term that self congradulates the user, describes excitement, lets others know the magnificence of the celebration or rouse as well as the superiority of the user, and is used as an exclamation of those ideas.)

BOOYA! BOOYA! BOOYA!

No comments: