Tuesday, September 13, 2005

No Matter What

When you love someone, truly love that person, even if they mess up or do something stupid, or if you're the one that causes the mess up, doesn't change the fact that you still love them. I would like to think that they could come to me and we can talk and work it out together. To not come to me thinking I would judge them isn't right, or because they might not want to 'hear it'. I may say yeah you messed up, but then let's choose the best way of dealing with it. Together I feel we can tackle anything. For someone not to call me for help, do they think of me as such a monster that I would harp at them over their mess up? I hope not. Sometimes the very act of what got you in the predicament you're in, is what puts you in a different thought pattern that effects your decisions in a bad way. It makes you see things not as clearly as you need to be seeing them. Please don't push away the folks that really love you. Most of us trip a few times along the way in life, no one is perfect. What's important is that we learn from it and pick ourselves up and continue on. Communication skills are very important, I often learn that my intentions are misunderstood, or taken the wrong way. Please don't misunderstand this, I love you, no matter what.

No comments: